Home > Lawn & Garden Tractors > Kubota > T1870 << Back to List of Products

Kubota T1870

Discontinued Model

Description

There is no description for this item in our database. You may add one here.

Photos
There are no photos for this item in our database. You may upload one here.
Reviews

Kubota T1870 Reviews

Overall Rating:
rating
Build Quality
rating
Features
rating
Performance
rating
Value
rating
Reliability
rating
(4 stars, 2 reviews)
View All Kubota T1870 Reviews

Specifications

There are no specifications for this item in our database. You may contribute specifications here.

Reviews Posted
Sort by
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 items
Great Lawn Tractor
rating
Posted 06/08/2013
by Scott Brown
Model year: 2003 Date Purchased: 2009-04-10 Number of Hours: 1080

"Purchased used. I knew it would be a good machine but it has surpassed my expectations. I love it. It gives a beautiful cut even after 1000 hours and stands up well to two teenage operators. Kubota T-series mowers are priced a bit higher than some, but I have to say it is well worth the money."

REVIEWER'S ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Pros: Cushion ride rear suspension, easy steering, comfortable to run. Cons: Plastic hood cowling is susceptible to cracking if it hits anything. Type of User: Homeowner 1-10 Acres Location: CND OT I also considered buying: Massey Ferguson 2522H
REVIEWER'S PHOTOS

Kubota T1870
rating
Posted 09/06/2011
by diamond45
Model year: 2007 Date Purchased: 2007-06-06 Number of Hours: 220

"Basically, Kubota apparently decided to cash in on their excellent reputation for extreme quality in their lawn tractors. They replaced the water-cooled Kawasaki engines with air-cooled Kolher engines. My dealer was out of business before I could return the mower. It backfired occasionally right off the bat and on occasions it backfired a lot. The fuel pump was replaced along with a new carburetor with no noticeable improvement. It was in the shop almost a whole summer and I bought a JD for a backup. It does ride much smoother than the JD though."

REVIEWER'S ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Pros: None. Cons: Poor engine and dealer support. Type of User: Homeowner 1-10 Acres Location: USA WV I also considered buying:
REVIEWER'S PHOTOS

© 2020 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.