Home > 25-50 HP Tractors > New Holland > T2320 << Back to List of Products

New Holland T2320

Discontinued Model

Description

There is no description for this item in our database. You may add one here.

Photos
There are no photos for this item in our database. You may upload one here.
Reviews

New Holland T2320 Reviews

Overall Rating:
rating
Build Quality
rating
Features
rating
Performance
rating
Value
rating
Reliability
rating
(4.8 stars, 2 reviews)
View All New Holland T2320 Reviews

Specifications

Height 95 (241 cm) (ROPS)
90.1 in. (228 cm) (Cab)

Length 125.2 (318 cm)
129.5 in. (328 cm) (w/ SuperSteer)

Weight 4

Wheelbase 73.5 (186 cm)
81 in. (205 cm) (w/ SuperSteer)

Width (in.) 66.6 (169 cm)

View all New Holland T2320 specifications

Reviews Posted
Sort by
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 items
Tilt Steering Problem
rating
Posted 01/20/2018
by Jerry Emerson
Model year: 2009 Date Purchased: 2009-04-20 Number of Hours: New

"This NH T2320 has been a great tractor for almost 6 years, but last summer the tilt steering wheel quit staying in whatever position I placed it. It now just moves freely up and down. I have looked at it briefly but cannot figure out how "

REVIEWER'S ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Pros: Very comfortable to drive and use Cons: Tilt steering wheel will not stay in position Type of User: Homeowner 1-10 Acres Location: USA OK I also considered buying:
REVIEWER'S PHOTOS

NH 2320 Gear
rating
Posted 05/08/2010
by Me
Model year: 2008 Date Purchased: 2010-03-10 Number of Hours: 37

" I was looking for a Kubota when I saw an ad at Purdy Tractor in Hillsdale Mi for a 50 Hp NH, so I drove down to take a look. They had the same tractor but in a 45 hp, with a loader, loaded tires, quick change bucket with forks that fit the bill. I dealt with Owen Caulderwood, and was pleased that he did not blow smoke up my dress, just gave me the facts and my options. Great salesman if you don't like salesmen. I bought the tractor for $20,600 plus tax, 0% for 72 months, so I am very happy with my purchase. That is what I was quoted locally for a L2800, and the NH has a lot more capability. I don't have a lot of time on it yet, but I did own part of a paving company for years and have spent a lot of time on equipment, and I like everything about the 2320 so far. I prefer a gear model myself, and all is well on that front, it is an easy tractor to operate, in fact I have a hard time getting my wife off of it so I can play. I bought it for cleanup on some property we bought and to use for cleanup/unloading on my job sites. I used the forks to move some machinery, the largest being a 2100# planer which is 100#'s over its capacity. I was a little nervous as the planer costs $13K, but it handled it with ease. I'm happy with my purchase."

REVIEWER'S ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Pros: Great value, Nice color,[I hate orange] lots of lift capasity [2000#], flat floor Cons: Shifters a little vague, Wish I had sprung for rear remote. Type of User: Commercial Construction Location: USA MI I also considered buying: Kubota L2800, Kubota L4400, Cub Cadet Yanmar EX3200
REVIEWER'S PHOTOS

© 2020 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.